When it comes to your corporate travel management program, we can help your organization strike that essential balance between value and service - ensuring that your business travel needs are taken care of reliably and in a way that saves you valuable time and resources. Not only will we help you to seamlessly organise any business trips, but we can also assist in planning a travel spend budget and give you access to the latest in corporate self-booking technology.
What we can do for your corporate travel needs
- We offer a comprehensive set of tools to monitor and reduce travel spend - in real time
- We're available 24 hours a day, seven days a week - that's good news if you've lost your passport or you're about to miss your connecting flight
- Easily create, communicate and enforce travel policies to avoid ambiguity and non-compliance by your employees
- BEE Level 1 contributor - every R1 spent with us = R1,35 spent in preferential procurement
- Traveller support for your team, in over 60 countries abroad
- Competitive and flexible fee structure to suit your budget
How you benefit from our world class booking technology
- We use various Global Distribution Systems which means access to the widest and best rates available
- Our access to world-wide, real-time booking systems means we do the hunting for you
- Corporate self-booking tools for you and your team if you prefer the DIY option without the risk
- Weekly, monthly and annual stats on your business travel spend allows you to budget and manage expenses
- Mobile apps for people on the move
- Easy and effective back-office integration and automation
- We're always on - a high availability hosted email solution that guarantees 99.9% uptime, 3G failover internet connectivityand dedicated IT support
Get in touch to find out how we can optimise your corporate travel management program today.
We are a BEE Level 1 operation, which means every R1 spent with us = R1.35 in preferential procurement recognition.